IT System Admin
To support ThreatFabric’s growth ambitions, we are looking for a hands-on IT System Administrator to join its Amsterdam based expert team. You’ll be supporting the day-to-day operations, and the development team with the aim to reinforce designing and building the future of our solutions. You will be working on cool projects, such as implementing VoIP in Microsoft Teams.
For more than a decade, experts at ThreatFabric have experienced threats and risks to financial institutions. Our dedicated team has conceived and developed custom analysis and detection solutions to simplify response to complex cyber threats.
With a current focus on banking malware, our services provide security and fraud specialists from financial institutions worldwide the essentials to remain ahead of cyber criminals.
You will be involved in maintaining and improving the complete IT infrastructure for ThreatFabric (on premises and cloud). This includes the daily activities of maintaining the current IT infrastructure, while identifying areas that could use improvement. You will then plan and implement improvement on the IT infrastructure as needed at your own discretion.
In addition, you will be working on exciting projects from implementing VoIP in Microsoft Teams to building, building Gitlab pages, help improve our IT infrastructure. You will be collaborating with our CTO, System Admin and development team by developing or improving the tools used to deliver the commercial services.
You are expected to be able to work with minimal guidance. Having good communication skills in English is required to work within our team. You will be working in an environment where passion and motivation are key to success and pleasure at work.
Skills & Qualifications
- Drive and passion to keep improving yourself and the IT infrastructure.
- Experience with configurations in Microsoft products, such as Azure, Teams, Exchange etc.
- Experience with Linux systems (or similar operating systems).
- Familiarity with network (security) principles and best practices.
- MBO level 4 / Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- 3 – 10 years of system administration experience.
- Located in The Netherlands.
- Proficient English writing skills to document work and communicate project status.
- Be a team player and feel comfortable communicating and collaborating with other team members.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Management of the Dutch 30% ruling tax facilities (eligibility on specific conditions)
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development
- A job in which you can work on exciting security projects for leading organisations
- An inspiring and comfortable working environment
Mail us at email@example.com. Please note that pre-employment screening is part of the selection process. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.