For over a decade, experts at ThreatFabric have been fighting cyber threats targeting financial institutions. Our dedicated teams have conceived and developed custom analysis and detection solutions to simplify response to complex cyber threats. With a current focus on banking malware, our services provide security and fraud specialists from financial institutions worldwide the essentials to remain ahead of cyber criminals.
- Browser dynamics (port scanning, fingerprinting and remote access tool detection)
- Keystroke, Mouse and scroll dynamics as part of behavioral analytics
- Webinject detection engineering
Your daily work is to collaborate with the behavior analytics tech team including backend engineers, data scientists and product managers.
Skills and qualifications
- Familiar with Browser APIs needed for browser, mouse, keystroke, scroll dynamics.
- Able to work with open-source development workflow using GIT
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Docker is a nice to-have
- Proficient English writing skills to document work and communicate project status
- Be a team player and feel comfortable communicating and collaborating with other team members
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience range from €80.000 - €100.000 per year.
- Management of the Dutch 30% ruling tax facilities (eligibility on specific conditions)
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development
- Reimbursement of relocation costs (if applicable)
- A job in which you can work on exciting security projects for leading organizations
- An inspiring and comfortable working environment
- Remote or Hybrid employment is possible if you have an EU-passport.
- Are you interested? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.