MTI to know your threats
Although cyber-criminal motivations are numerous, the prominent one remains money. Threat actors motivated by financial gain have noticed the shift of bank customers from desktop to mobile based online banking. The dominant market share and the flexibility offered by the Android operating system, combined with the shift towards mobile banking has resulted in the surge in Android malware visible since early 2014.
Integrate flawlessly with existing services to detect malware.
Get real-time insight on infected devices.
- Ease of use - Accessible via simple interfaces
- Relevance - It applies to your context
- Proactiveness - Real-time threat tracking
- Be alerted of new detections.
- Reliability - With no false-positives or noise
- Actionability - Structured and standardized
Relevant stakeholders get alerts about new threat in real-time.
Extend your team with our expertise, on demand research and analysis.
Automation and orchestration is possible thanks to the API and STIX feeds.
Newly detected threats are analyzed in a timely manner.
See what targets your peers and what might hit you next.
Reports are written for newly detected threats.
Request demo or whitepaper
Interested? We are happy to tell you more.