Frontend Developer Vue.js
Come work with us
Are you an ambitious #frontend #developer with interest for #cybersecurity? ThreatFabric is looking for a dynamic front-end developer with experience in Vue.js to join its Amsterdam based expert team.
For over a decade, experts at ThreatFabric have been fighting cyber threats targeting financial institutions. Our dedicated teams have conceived and developed custom analysis and detection solutions to simplify response to complex cyber threats. With a current focus on banking malware, our services provide security and fraud specialists from financial institutions worldwide the essentials to remain ahead of cyber criminals.
You should have the ability to develop, manage, test and deploy tools and features as per requirements provided by our team and customers. As a member of the team, you will be working on exciting projects from revamping our various portals to building innovative product features.
Your daily work is to collaborate with the tech team by developing or improving the tools used to deliver the commercial services. Being involved in the enhancement of our cybercrime fighting solution, you should feel comfortable switching between projects when needed. As front-end developer, you are welcome to provide suggestions for the improvement and development of our innovative malware detection solutions.
Since you will be working in a scale-up environment, passion and motivation are key to success and pleasure at work.
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years relevant experience in front-end development
- Experienced with Vue.js is an absolute requirement
- Able to work with open source development workflow using GIT
- Comfortable using web-based REST APIs
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with the Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Docker is a nice to-have
- Proficient English writing skills to document work and communicate project status
- Be a team player and feel comfortable communicating and collaborating with other team members
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Management of the Dutch 30% ruling tax facilities (eligibility on specific conditions)
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development
- Reimbursement of relocation costs (if applicable)
- A job in which you can work on exciting security projects for leading organizations
- An inspiring and comfortable working environment
- Are you interested? Mail us at email@example.com.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.